13 July 2013

My take on the My Creative Sketches June Sketch Contest

   This is the page I made for the MCS June Sketch Challenge. I used the Girl Land paper. I've had this collection paper from Webster's Pages in my stash for a while and I wanted to use it. I had to make changes in the sketch a little bit because of the photo (I mirrored the sketch so everything is on the opposite side). I also put one of the flower clusters at the top of the photo instead at the bottom. Here's the sketch:




    I did a lot of fussy cutting and layering. I also used the mini messages stickers from the Girl Land collection. The pink and the purple flower are the Princess Petals from the same collection.

'Always my girl'

   Here are some close-ups:







   I added some sparkle to my project with Stickles glitter glue from Ranger. 

   Thanks for your visit! 
   Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. WOW such a pretty page!:D
    I love all the details in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty layout! Thank you for playing along with us on MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very soft and pretty, you did such a lot of work with the cutting and layering, and I love the touch of those flowers. thanks for joining us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great take on the sketch! Love ur page XX

    ReplyDelete